WHAT IS A COOKIES
When you visit our Website, information relating to the navigation of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our Website and your profile may be stored in files called "Cookies" installed on your device, subject to the choices you have made regarding Cookies and that you may modify at any time.
A cookie is a small text file placed by a Web Site server on the terminal (computer, tablet or smartphone) of the User who visits that Web Site. A cookie does not allow you to be identified and to record personal data such as your name, e-mail or postal address, bank details unless you have entered them on a form on our Website.
A cookie cannot contain viruses and does not cause any damage whatsoever to your device, but it does allow you to benefit from certain features of our Website: for example, it allows you to make comparisons and return to pages on which you have carried out searches. It also helps us to keep our Website secure, remind us of your preferences (destinations, dates, searches...) and customize the content of our Website so that it is more suitable for you. A cookie created by our Website cannot be read by another Website.
THE DIFFERENT KINDS OF COOKIES
Some cookies are sent by the TOOCAMP server and others are sent by its partners, they are called "third-party cookies".
> Main cookies :
> Analytics cookies :
- Google Analytics
We may adapt the offers and advertisements that are intended for you to information relating to the navigation of your device on our Website.
Insofar as you have provided us with personal data concerning you, in particular your electronic contact details, when you register or access one of our services, we may, subject to your choices, associate navigation information relating to your terminal, processed by the cookies that we issue, with such personal data in order to send you, for example, electronic prospecting or to display on your terminal, within advertising spaces containing cookies that we issue, personalised advertisements that are specifically intended for you because they are likely to interest you personally.
You may at any time request that we no longer send you advertising or prospecting information tailored to your device's browsing information by contacting us directly and free of charge, or by means of the unsubscribe link included in any prospecting that we may send you by e-mail.
If necessary, the advertisements that you may continue to receive, unless you object to them, will no longer be adapted to your navigation or profile. In addition, in the event that we consider obtaining from a third party (targeted advertising provider, advertising network, etc.) navigation information on your terminal in order to associate them with the personal data you have provided to us, we would first seek your explicit consent before proceeding with such association and sending you advertising or prospecting that would result.
TOOCAMP's objective is to present the most relevant advertisements possible. To this end, cookie technology makes it possible to determine in real time what advertising to display on your device, based on your recent browsing on our Website, the location of your device and the personal data you have provided as well as your interests derived from your previous browsing. Your interest in the advertising content that is displayed on your device when you visit our Website determines the advertising resources of TOOCAMP to enable it to use its services provided free of charge. Thanks to cookies, TOOCAMP will be able to display ads on its Website that correspond to what interests you, rather than ads that are of no interest to you. Similarly, advertisers who wish to see their advertisements broadcast are interested in displaying their offers to users likely to be the most interested in them.
>Advertisment cookies :
- Google AdSense
Third party cookies
Our Website, our applications and our newsletters may contain cookies issued by our partners (communication agency, audience measurement company, targeted advertising provider, etc.) and allowing them, during the validity period of these cookies :
- collect navigation
information about your device;
- to count the number of displays of advertising content broadcast via advertising spaces, to identify the ads thus displayed, the number of users having clicked on each ad, enabling them to calculate the sums due as a result and to establish statistics;
- to recognize your device when it is subsequently browsed on any other site or service on which these advertisers or third parties also issue cookies and, where applicable, to adapt these third-party sites and services or the advertisements displayed on these Sites or that they broadcast by e-mail, to the navigation of your device of which they may be aware;
- to match the information collected during your visit to the TOOCAMP Website relating to your navigation and/or your profile, with the data concerning you that they already hold because you have entrusted them with your explicit consent to their partner (advertisers, third party company, etc.), which will allow this partner to adapt its communication to you by means of any electronic medium (via e-mail, applications, SMS...) or traditional (mail) as long as you originally gave your consent for your personal data to be communicated to partners of the one to whom you have entrusted them.
- Determine advertising content that might match your device's previous browsing interests.
> Third party cookies :
- Google +
TOOCAMP has no control over the cookies of its partners but requires that they respect the law and in particular the obligations relating to access and the protection of personal data enacted by the law n° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
In addition, we suggest that you check the websites of these third parties for more information about the cookies they store and how you can manage them.
PERMISSION TO RECEIVE COOKIES
Terms and Conditions
- On Google Chrome in the drop-down menu at the top right of the page symbolized by the button º "personalize and control Google Chrome", select "settings" and at the bottom of the page click on "view advanced settings"; in the "Privacy" section, click on the button "Content settings"; you can then manage cookies.
- On Internet Explorer 9 in the drop-down menu at the top right of the page symbolized by R "Tools", choose "Internet option" and click on the "Privacy" tab, then choose a setting for the Internet zone as to the level of cookie selection and optionally, indicate your preferences by clicking on the "Sites" and "Advanced" buttons.
- On Mozilla Firefox in the menu at the bottom of the page, click on the "Settings" button, then choose the "Privacy" tab; in the "History" section, click on the "Retention Rules" drop-down menu and choose "Use custom settings for history", then check the appropriate boxes to manage cookies.
- On Safari 5.1.7 in the drop-down menu at the top right of the page symbolized by R "Safari General Settings", click on "Preferences...", "Privacy" tab which allows you to choose whether to allow or block cookies.
The cookies of TOOCAMP providers and partners each have specific features, to know them and set them according to your preferences, or even delete them, we invite you to follow the following links :
-https://www.pulsepoint.com/privacy-policy.html (anciennement contextweb)
- https://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin (pour doubliclick)
If you have enabled cookies on your device in your browser software, cookies embedded in pages and content you have viewed may be temporarily stored in a dedicated area on your device. They will be readable only by their issuer (TOOCAMP or one of its partners).
If you refuse to accept cookies on your device, or delete cookies stored on your device, you will no longer be able to use a number of features that are necessary to navigate through certain areas of our Website.
This would be the
case if you tried to access our content or services that require you to identify yourself.
This would also be the case if we - or our partners - could not recognize, for technical compatibility purposes, the type of browser your device uses, its language and display settings, or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet.
If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
The data collected by
TOOCAMP cookies are kept for a variable period of time depending on the nature of the cookie namely :
temporary cookies, called "session cookies" are deleted as soon as you log out of our Website; in fact, the
session is the period during which the User browses the Website,
- the other cookies, called "persistent cookies" are kept by TOOCAMP for 12 months.
If your device is used by more than one person or when the same device has multiple browsers, we cannot be certain that the services and advertisements for your device match your own use of that device and not that of another user of that device.
If applicable, sharing the use of your device with others and configuring your browser settings with respect to cookies is your free choice and responsibility.